Know More About Our Product, Traditional Brass Coffee Filter:-
Modern yet traditional, our brass coffee filter serves your preferred filter coffee brew in the conventional South Indian dribble style. Thus, begin your day with freshly brewed coffee using our classic filter made of brass. Along with tough and robust, our traditional Brass coffee filter is equally appealing and classy.
- Product –Brass Coffee Filter
- Material –Brass
- Height – 14.5 cm
- Width – 7.6 cm
- Length – 14.5 cm
- Weight – 330 Grams
- Cleaning –Brass does not rust but oxidizes, hence to get rid of the black film, use lemon or vinegar as a natural detergent. After which you should rinse the vessels thoroughly and leave it to dry.
- Care –You can use warm water and cloth for gentle care.
- Wash –Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this Dribble Coffee Filter
- Dust –Likewise, Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off of the surface
- Warning –Do not use any chemicals to clean or bring back shine.
- Brass was a very rare metal and was difficult to make.
- Traditional brass coffee filter was a common kitchen product back then
- Therefore, the period before the eighteenth century was – No Brass Age
- In Brass, Zinc is different in composition to get several golden shades of Brass.
- Surprisingly, These shades affect the cost of the Brass product too.
- Brass tends to impart itself to food.
- Also, It helps to regulate Pitta and Haemoglobin count.
- Brass has a kind of unique chemical composition that does not let it corrode.
- Moreover, it is famous for its durability, strength, and hardness.
- In addition, brass coffee Filter possesses numerous anti-bacterial properties.
- Brass utensils help hone the memory, pump the blood, reduces diseases, and more.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions- Ecohindu.in