Know More About Our Product, Traditional Coconut Scraper :-
Traditional Coconut Scraper ? The kitchen tool carries ethnicity in its core being passed down by generations in every Indian household. Scrapping Coconut becomes very easy with this kitchen utensil. Used widely in? Indian homes for easy to use, clean, and place in the kitchen, this tool can be your culinary buddy for a long stretch of time.
- Product ? Coconut Scraper
- Material ? Cast Iron
- Weight? ? 1050?gm
- Length ? ?43cm
- Breadth ??27.5cm
- Height ?? ?5.5cm
- Cleaning ??If the food is stuck on pan, you can use a scrub and paste of Kosher Salt and Water to remove the particles.
- Care ??It does not corrode so, wash the Traditional Coconut scraper immediately after use.
- Wash ??Avoid using a metal scrubber. Wipe the pan or skillet and let it dry thoroughly.
- Dust ??Moreover, use a soft cloth to keep the product dust-free
- Warning???We highly advise you to Do Not Microwave this product.
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, Traditional Vegetable Cutter incorporates some great health benefits.
- Iron?cookware are non-stick and Chemical-free.
- They are very much durable and have a longer life span.
- Ironware is suitable for cooking anywhere- stove, oven or gas as they can sustain any temperature.
- They have low maintenance thus they are easy to wash.
- The major health benefit of Iron is that it can help to cure Iron deficiency.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let?s Get Back to Our Traditions ? Ecohindu.in