Description of Gajalakshmi Lamp:
Gajalakshmi Vilakku made from brass. Goddess Lakshmi is in the center with elephants on both side. Mahalakshmi resides in the deepa which symbolizes that it destroys once ignorance and endows with mind. It is essential for every residence pooja altar. This is supposed to be mild up each day. This lamp beautifully made of good quality brass. The lamp has been enthusiastically hand made by way of professional artisans from various parts of India the use of diverse conventional techniques. So, go and get your Gajalakshmi Lamp now!
- Product: Handmade brass
- Length of the product: 14 cms
- Breadth of the product: 11 cms
- Height of the product: 15 cms
- Weight of the product: 722 Grams
Eco-Factor of Brass lamps:
Below these are a few of the factors which would help in the understanding of the eco-factor of the Brass lamps.
- Iron Metal creation in the Indian subcontinent is gone back to the primary century BC
- This Brass metal likewise presented sheltering.
- Our ancestors used Brass since they believed it had several health benefits.
- Several pieces of research have stated that our ancestral products are better.
Benefits of Brass Lamps:
- Brass items generate spiritual sound that not only helps in purifying soul but also help to calm people.
- Brass helps in attraction of spiritual waves.
- It is said that brass invokes divine attention.
Usage Instruction of Lamps:
- Care – You can a damp washcloth to wipe this down every once in a while.
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product because they are corrosive.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off.
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to either for cleaning or bringing back shine.
- Alternative – You can wipe the product down the product with oil to help retain its shine.
There can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight of the lamps as each and every item is handcrafted and are unique.
Thank you for browsing through our products, we consider ourselves lucky to have our product grace your shopping experience. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions or suggestions at all.
Lastly, hope you have a great day!