- Material – Bronze
- Composition – Copper, Zinc, Lead, Tin and Gold
- Method – Casting done with Lost wax process / five metal process which is a very old casting process
- Length of the product – 3.25 inches
- Breadth of the product – 3 inches
- Height of the product – 5 inches
- Weight of the Product – 922 grams
Eco-Factor of Bronze Idols:
Below these are a few of the factors which would help in the understanding of the eco-factor of the Bronze idols.
- Iron Metal creation in the Indian subcontinent is gone back to the primary century BC
- This Bronze metal likewise presented sheltering.
- Our ancestors used Bronze since they believed it had several health benefits.
- Several pieces of research have stated that our ancestral products are better.
Benefits of Bronze Idols:
- Bronze items generate spiritual sound that not only helps in purifying soul but also help to calm people.
- Bronze helps in attraction of spiritual waves.
- It is said that bronze invokes divine attention.
Usage Instruction of Idols:
- Care – You can a damp washcloth to wipe this down every once in a while.
- Wash – Avoid using harsh detergents to wash this product because they are corrosive.
- Dust – Use a dry washcloth to wipe the dust off.
- Warning – Do not use any chemicals to either for cleaning or bringing back shine.
- Alternative – You can wipe the product down the product with oil to help retain its shine.
There can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight of the Ramanujar Bronze Idol as each and every item is handcrafted and are unique.
Thank you for browsing through our products, we consider ourselves lucky to have our product, Ramanujar Bronze Idol, grace your shopping experience. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions or suggestions at all.
Lastly, wish you have a great day!